Naming Emotions Framed Square poster | 48 Emotions Wheel
$50.00 – $75.00
Emotions are basic for mental health, good relationships and success in life. Understanding our emotions starts with naming and expressing them accurately.
Using the basic emotions wheel based on Robert Plutchik lets us sort out our feelings into helpful categories. Starting with 8 basic emotions, we can expand our vocabulary and name our feelings with four or six more specific words as we become more aware and get some control over our emotions.
This is an essential tool for developing emotional intelligence in ourselves and in working with others. See our Youtube videos (Leadskill Channel) for training on how to use this wheel for greater impact.
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. Choose a black or white frame that’s made from wood (sustainably sourced from renewable forests).
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.