We show companies how to measure and maximize their most important assets.
The source of gaining a distinct and lasting advantage in business is found in developing your top talent.
What are the signs a business is having trouble?
- Sales are slowing or declining; major customer issues aren’t being addressed effectively
- The financials of the business aren’t widely understood inside
- Hiring the right people takes too long
- Lack of leadership and initiative means decisions default to the top, or don’t get made at all
- Planning is haphazard; a lack of strategic thinking
- Goals are missed and promises are broken routinely
- Morale is low and attitude problems run rampant
- Employee retention is low and turnover is running too high
Here’s the problem: treating symptoms does not bring a cure. You’re probably missing the source of the problem. First, we find the source of the problem. Then we focus on business health and wellness by paying attention to top talent.We notice through our approach that the symptoms of sickness also get better in the process.
What does it mean to develop your top talent?
It starts at the top. You cannot escape the fact that business is personal, and the leader sets an example—for good or not—by their attention to ongoing development.
The company’s top talent.As an enterprise what do you do really well, what makes you positively different in the marketplace?Whether you call it your core competency, brand promise, value proposition or something else, it is crucial that a company knows their top talent as an enterprise and lives it every day.
The key is your people.Your talent makes the difference in whether plans get implemented, whether you innovate or lag, and in determining if your business is attracting the talent, the human capital, it needs to grow.
Read on to learn more about who we work with.