Learning Emotions small framed poster | EQ | 24 emotions
$26.00 – $39.00
Learn to name your feelings and emotions better! Starting from the 8 basic emotions (Plutchik’s wheel of emotions), you can learn to express your feelings better. Great for therapists, coaches, counselors, teachers and families.
The colorful and logical arrangement of emotions, based on Plutchik’s theory and using the notion of opposites, makes it easier to pinpoint what you’re feeling and give a name to it. The wheel has a total of 24 different emotions on it, giving you double the number of basic emotion words to grow your emotional intelligence. The poster also has a quotation under the wheel: “The key to emotional intelligence is learning the language of emotion”
For better readability recommended in larger formats (12X16 or larger).
Make a statement in any room with this framed poster, printed on thick, durable, matte paper. The matte black or white frame that’s made of wood from renewable forests adds an extra touch of class.
• Alder, semi-hardwood .75″ thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.